Construction conditions and construction points of Exterior wall panel
Release time: 2023-08-02
Exterior wall materials must have basic properties such as anti-corrosion, high-temperature resistance, anti-aging, no radiation, fire prevention, insect resistance, and no deformation. At the same time, they must also be beautiful in shape, simple in engineering, environmentally friendly and energy-saving, etc. The Exterior wall panel is a particularly good Facade material. Exterior wall panels are mainly used for walls and roofs of residential, industrial, and public buildings, swimming pools, cold storage, boilers, and some insulation projects that have special requirements for waterproofing. Next, let's take a look at the construction conditions and construction points of the Roof insulation board.
Here is the content list:
- Construction conditions of Exterior wall panel.
- Construction points of Exterior wall panel.
Construction conditions of Exterior wall panel.
1. The base wall should meet the requirements of the "Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Concrete Structure Engineering" and "Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Bottom Construction". When the flatness of the base wall does not meet the requirements, 1:3 cement mortar can be used for leveling, and After the basic construction acceptance is completed, the door and window frames and the attached pipeline equipment are installed in place.
2. The ambient temperature during the construction of the Exterior wall panel should not be lower than 5°C, the wind force should not be greater than level 5, and construction should not be carried out on rainy days without protective measures.
Construction points of Exterior wall panel.
1. The following documents and records should be checked during project acceptance:
(1) Construction drawings, design instructions, and other design documents of the Exterior wall panel project.
(2) Material product qualification certificate, performance test report, entry acceptance record, and re-inspection report.
(3) Paste the strength test report of the Foam sandwich panel sample.
(4) Concealed project acceptance report.
(5) Construction records, quality inspection, and evaluation records.
2. The Exterior wall panel pasting project should retest the following materials and their performance indicators:
(1) The setting time, installation, and compressive strength of the cement used for bonding.
(2) Water absorption, frost resistance, and impact resistance of the Exterior wall panel.
3. The Exterior wall panel pasting project should be inspected for the following concealed items:
(1) Grassroots treatment.
(2) The bonding point and bonding area between the board and the base layer.
(3) Anchor installation.
4. Exterior wall panels should be made as samples on the same base layer before pasting and during construction, and the bond strength of the exterior wall panels of the samples should be tested. The inspection method of exterior wall panels should refer to "Architectural Engineering Decoration The provisions of "Testing Standard for Brick Bonding Strength" shall be implemented.