AF2525 Weak acid and alkali resistance aluminum foil tape
Category: Aluminum foil tape
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: Backing Thickness：25 MICRON / 1.0 MIL Total Thickness：60 MICRON / 2.4 MIL Adhesion to Steel：15 N/25mm / 54 Oz./In Tack Rolling Ball：20 cm / 8.0 In Tensile Strength：40 N/25mm / 9.1 Lb/In Elongation：3.0% / 3.0% Service Temperature：-30~+120℃ / -22~+248℉ Applying Temperature：+10~+40℃ / +50~+105℉
- Commodity name: AF2525 Weak acid and alkali resistance aluminum foil tape
- Commodity ID: AF2525
AF2525 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
A nominal 25 micron (1.0 mil) high tensile strength aluminum foil backing, combined with a high performance solvent acrylic adhesive, protected by an easy-release silicone release paper.
1. Aluminum backing provides excellent reflection of both heat and light.
2. High quality adhesive with strong adhesion and holding power offers permanent sealing and bonding on Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing joints and seams in HVAC ductwork application.
3. Good aging resistance both indoors and outdoors.
4. Low moisture vapor transmission rate offers excellent sealing and patching performance.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
PROPERTIES METRIC ENGLISH TEST METHOD Backing Thickness 25 Micron 1.0 Mil PSTC-133/ASTM D 3652 Total Thickness 60 Micron 2.4 Mil PSTC-133/ASTM D 3652 Adhesion to Steel 15 N/25cm 54 Oz./In PSTC-101/ASTM D 3330 Tack Rolling Ball 20 cm 8.0 In. PSTC-6/ASTM D 3121 Tensile Strength 40 N/25cm 9.1 Lb/In PSTC-131/ASTM D 3579 Elongation 3.0% 3.0% PSTC-131/ASTM D 3579 Service Temperature -30~+120℃ -22~+248℉ -------- Applying Temperatrue +10~40℃ +50~+105℉ --------
HVAC industry for joining and sealing Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing laminated fiberglass blanket / duct board joints and seams;joining and sealing flexible air duct seams and connections. General purpose holding, patching, sealing and masking applications-indoors and outdoors.
PRODUCT FORM & SIZE AVAILABLE
Cut Roll:48/50mm(2")/60/63mm (2.5")/72 / 75mm (3") / 96mm / 100mm (4")
Log Roll: 1200mmx45/50m Jumbo Roll:1200mmx1000m/1200m/1350m
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
12 months when stored at 21℃ (70°F)/ 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
It is essential,as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants.Key words:
- Aluminum foil tape
- High temperature resistant tape
- Tensile aluminum foil tape
Keywords: AF2525 Weak acid and alkali resistance aluminum foil tape