AF1805 waterproof tape aluminum foil
Category: Aluminum foil tape
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: Backing Thickness：18 MICRON / 0.72MIL Total Thickness：50 MICRON / 2.0 MIL Adhesion to Steel：15 N/25mm / 54 Oz./In Tensile Strength：35 N/25mm / 7.95 Lb/In Elongation：3.0% / 3.0% Service Temperature：-20~+80℃ / -4~+176℉ Applying Temperature：+10~+40℃ / +50~+105℉
- Commodity name: AF1805 waterproof tape aluminum foil
- Commodity ID: AF1805
AF1805 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
A nominal 18 micron (0.72 mil) high tensile strength aluminum foil backing, combined with a high performance synthetic rubber-sesin adhesive, protected by an easy-release silicone release paper.
1. Aluminum backing provides excellent reflection of both heat and light.
2. High quality adhesive with strong adhesion and holding power offers raliable and durable Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing joints and seams sealing in HVAC ductwork application.
3. Service Temperature range from -20℃ to 80℃（-4℉ to 176℉）.
4. Low moisture vapor transmission rate offers excellent vapor barrier.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
PROPERTIES METRIC ENGLISH TEST METHOD Backing Thickness 18 Micron 0.72 Mil PSTC-133/ASTM D 3652 Total Thickness 50 Micron 2.0 Mil PSTC-133/ASTM D 3652 Adhesion to Steel 15 N/25cm 54 Oz./In PSTC-101/ASTM D 3330 Tensile Strength 35 N/25cm 7.95 Lb/In PSTC-131/ASTM D 3579 Elongation 3.0% 3.0% PSTC-131/ASTM D 3579 Service Temperature -20~+80℃ -4~+176℉ -------- Applying Temperatrue +10~40℃ +50~+105℉ --------
HVAC industry for joining and sealing Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing laminated fiberglass blanket / duct board joints and seams;joining and sealing flexible air duct seams and connections. May also be used for other industrial uses requiring a tape with these characteristics and benefits.
PRODUCT FORM & SIZE AVAILABLE
Cut Roll:48/50mm(2")/60/63mm (2.5")/72 / 75mm (3") / 96mm / 100mm (4")
Log Roll: 1200mmx45/50m Jumbo Roll:1200mmx1500m/1600m
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
12 months when stored at 21℃ (70°F)/ 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
It is essential,as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants.Key words:
- Aluminum foil tape
- High temperature resistant tape
- Tensile aluminum foil tape
Keywords: AF1805 waterproof tape aluminum foil