AF2225 Corrosion-resistant aluminum foil tape
Category: Aluminum foil tape
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: Backing Thickness：22 MICRON / 0.88 MIL Total Thickness：55 MICRON / 2.2 MIL Adhesion to Steel：15 N/25mm / 54 Oz./In Tack Rolling Ball：20 cm / 8.0 In Tensile Strength：40 N/25mm / 9.1 Lb/In Elongation：3.0% / 3.0% Service Temperature：-30~+120℃ / -22~+248℉ Applying Temperature：+10~+40℃ / +50~+105℉
- Commodity name: AF2225 Corrosion-resistant aluminum foil tape
- Commodity ID: AF2225
PARAMETERS OF ALUMINUM FOIL SERIES
AF2225 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
A nominal 22 micron (0.88 mil) high tensile strength
aluminum foil backing, combined with a high performance
solvent acrylic adhesive, protected by an easy-release
silicone release paper.
1. Aluminum backing provides excellent reflection of both heat and light.
2. High quality adhesive with strong adhesion and ho olding power offers permanent
sealing and bonding on Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing joints and seams in HVAC ductwork
3. Good aging resistance both indoors and outdoors.
4. Low moisture vapor transmission rate offers excellent sealing and patching
PRODUCT FORM & SIZE AVAILABLE
Cut Roll:48/50mm(2")/60/63mm (2.5")/72 / 75mm (3") / 96mm / 100mm (4")
Log Roll: 1200mmx45/50m
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
12 months when stored at 21℃ (70°F)/ 50%
relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
It is essential,as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be
clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
OUR TEAMKey words:
- Aluminum foil tape
- High temperature resistant tape
- Tensile aluminum foil tape
Keywords: AF2225 Corrosion-resistant aluminum foil tape