- Product overview
- Commodity name: Application of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth
Aluminized Fiberglass Cloth Series is ideal thermal insulation material combining aluminum and fiberglass.The insulation material combines many types of fiberglass, Kevlar, flame-retardant cotton, aluminosilicate ceramic cloth, silicone rubber coated fiberglass fabric and other component materials.
It can be used for piping protection, engine components, construction materials, and other uses.
The excellent thermal insulation materials are great for steam heating pipelines, sound-proof materials in construction and provide a protective layer for glass wool blankets.
Uses: used as the main material for air-conditioning and HVAC equipment pipes, as well as materials for muffling equipment on buildings, cotton, ultra-fine glass wool protective layer, rock formation, gradation, heat insulation, heat insulation, equipment sound absorption; at the same time, it can be used to prevent moisture and prevent wood outlets. Fog, fire protection, packaging materials.
Outdoor: It is mainly used for protecting and wrapping petrochemical pipelines, steam pipelines, etc., and can also achieve good effects of gradual change, gradual change, and heat insulation.
1. The anti-corrosion performance is greatly improved: the surface of the glass fiber cloth aluminum foil is treated with a special anti-corrosion coating, and the anti-corrosion performance is greatly improved. At the same time, the polyethylene hot-air pasting method is adopted, and no composite adhesive is required, which avoids the hidden danger of corrosion and mildew on the surface of the aluminum foil caused by the residual moisture or solvent of the adhesive during the composite process.
2. Direct hot pressing and compounding, eliminating the need for compound adhesives and saving the cost of veneer compounding.
3. The water vapor permeability is smaller, and the water vapor barrier effect is strengthened: the heat-sealed polyethylene layer in the middle of the glass fiber cloth aluminum foil is thicker than the general veneer, and the water vapor permeability is smaller, so the water vapor barrier effect is better and the glass is reliably protected. Thermal insulation materials such as cotton.
4. Better tensile strength and firmer veneer: Glass fiber cloth aluminum foil has higher mechanical strength than reinforced aluminum foil, and is more suitable for online bonding in glass wool factories, rock wool factories, and mineral wool factories.
5. The veneer is smoother, reducing the chance of surface damage of the aluminum foil: glass fiber cloth aluminum foil has a finer cloth, thick polyethylene layer, smoother veneer, and the surface of the aluminum foil is not susceptible to frictional damage, so it has a better water vapor barrier function.Key words:
- fire protection
- prevent moisture
- Application scenario of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth
Keywords: Application of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth